Monday, December 29, 2008

Marcus and Jacque

I really wanted to do some photoshoots with my brother and his family while they were here visiting for Christmas. I knew that it would be fun because I love them so much and they are so cute. I also knew that it would be a challenging because my niece is the busiest little girl that I have known in my life. Trying to get a picture of her is like trying to get one of a hummingbird...but when you do get her she is adorable. So is baby Hayden....so sweet and small. Marcus has a cute half-smile and Jacque is gorgeous. I can't believe that she had a baby two months ago. I would kill for her skin. Anyway this is our first formal shoot and I am looking forward to doing a few more.



























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these! Oh - I am so happy you are getting so many great pics of family. i have been wanting a family wall callage and haven't had any pics. Now I will because of your great talent! Josie is adorable!